A clear list of instructions and links to help people using the Roofing Intelligence courses.
I’m having trouble watching these videos online.
Go here to log into your account to watch the video courses: https://roofingintelligence.com/my-courses/
***Please note: If you purchased a course before December 2013, you will need to request a new login. You can do that by sending an email to me at RoofingIntelligence@gmail.com.
- If you’re still having problems watching the videos, check that you are connected to the Internet.
- If you have an extremely slow Internet connection, the videos may take some time to load. Please be patient.
- If you find that your connection is too slow to stream the videos, you may need to go to another computer with a faster connection to watch the videos.
- Remember, all of the videos can also be accessed on a mobile device if you have smartphone or tablet with Internet access.
I’ve paid for my order, but I can’t find my username and password?
Make sure that you paid for access to the online videos. If you ordered the DVD only option, you will not be able to watch the videos online.
You should have received an email with the username associated with your account.
- Please check your email for this message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Your account on Roofing Intelligence”
- You may want to check your spam folder for this email.
- This email will contain your username, which is typically your email address.
- You chose your username and password when you were checking out. Use the same credentials you used on the checkout page to log into your account.
I don’t remember my password.
I have another question that’s not answered here.
Please email me at RoofingIntelligence@gmail.com, and I’ll try to answer your question as quickly as possible.